As an agricultural company, Magrabi Agriculture is committed to sustainable agriculture and encourages the implementation of integrated crop management (ICM) which is a common-sense approach that combines the ecological care of a diverse and healthy environment with the economic demands of agriculture.
Within its ecological care of a diverse and healthy environment; Magrabi Agriculture's environmental policy covers the following issues:
• Rational use of plant protection products
• Rational use of fertilizers and manures
• Pollution prevention
• Efficient use of energy, water and other natural resources
• Re-cycling & re-use of materials
• Wildlife and landscape conservations and enhancement
Magrabi Agriculture is using professional services to evaluate the impact of Magrabi Agriculture's farming activities on the environment and also the employees on site.